Friday, December 20, 2013

Spur of the Moment pt. 1

On Wednesday I was supposed to do a lot of things that are gunna be "good for my future" and be "very grown up of me" but I brushed those aside because my best friend/brotha from another motha , Ronny, came home from UNT and I needed to go on an adventure with him. We decided on a spur of the moment trip to the Griffith Observatory and Hollywood would be a great place to venture, along with our friend Ernie, here is the following photo-dump (expect some sort of video thingy soon also a part 2)

































all images by me (or Ronny if I'm in them)

The Griffith Observatory is ridiculously beautiful especially at night. It was undoubtedly super foggy when we went up so you couldn't see the stars but you could see the bright city lights shinning just the same and it was still spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment