Monday, November 19, 2012

Flea Market: a la Lindsay Weir

I don't know what's come over me lately, but to say the least I've been rocking a very Freaks and Geeks look real hard.
yeah yeah yeah mirror photos lameness but setting up a tripod is time consuming brah
I bought an Army jacket yesterday at the Long Beach Flea Market even though I already have an army green button up and an army green short sleeve and I'm out of control with the army stuff you guys!


I also bought an awesome knife that comes with its own pouch, the pouch has a belt loop so this baby is sticking with me. The knife locks into place so it wont suddenly snap closed on my fingers ever again.


Pictured: Me after severely cutting my finger and bleeding all over my room

So yeah I'm slowly morphing into Lindsay Weir...and hey I'm down with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment